Saturday, May 2, 2020

Prayerfully, everyone is being careful and safe during these interesting yet trying times. Unfortunately, I have lost people very dear to me as a result of this virus and have yet others even closer who are affected. I'm earnest in trying to make the best out of this challenging situation. I am not writing as much as I'd like, working from home appears to be more exhausting than when I went into the office and the field. But, it is important that I keep my focus and still try to be productive when I can. For example, my new website is now live, AUTHORSEROBINSON.COM. I'm hoping everyone gets a chance to stop by and see what's happening over there. It provides quick links to my published works and a little bit of insight into me. We don't know how much longer this crisis will last, but please be comforted in knowing that this, too, shall pass. We simply must be diligent in dong our parts. Stay safe, be careful, take care of one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment