Wednesday, January 1, 2020

It's a brand new decade, a brand new year!

I want to wish everyone peace, prosperity and productivity in 2020. The world is your oyster if you take the time to claim whatever it is that your heart desires. I sincerely expect to be very busy this year. There was a lot that took place in 2019, so I was unable to be as productive to be as truly hoped to be. I did manage to write two manuscripts and finally gather some of my shorts stories to create "Glints of Fascination". But, I was unable to get the novels published in 2019. However, excitedly, I expect 2020 to be a very productive year. I've these two novels already in the cue to be published, I'm working on a book of novellas and I finally hope to get started on the sequel to "MINE!" So, hang in there, more is coming! So much more to do! I sincerely hope that I can ask my friends to join me as I continue along this journey. There may be several unexpected stops along the way but the view should be wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment