Thursday, July 21, 2011

A New Beginning

With the Blessings of the Lord, I am about to embark upon an incredible journey in my life. I hope to explore and exploit my imagination to the fullest. I hope to be in a position to share, what I have so selfishly been withholding mentally, with any and every one who would care to accept.

I hope that moving forward, going forward and growing exponentially I can become the greatest writer that I can possibly be and that many, from all walks of life, will enjoy what I hope to convey.

I welcome all to accompany me on this journey!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stanley, my cuz, congrats it's great to find you here. I know you will find blogging exciting, and a beautiful tool to express yourself. I know that blogging really increased my overall perspective as an artist. And certainly one of the greater pleasures' of blogging is the talented writers, poets, artists, and musicians you are sure to meet. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete